[rpd] Overview of the Ongoing Process to Replace the Recalled PDWG's Chairs

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:04:07 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

For the sake of clarity, i recall that we are focusing
on three actions which are:

~°~
•Action1| seeking consensus on the arbiter of the *selection*
process (Handled by: Sunday) [1];
•Action2| seeking consensus on a need to define
what is the model of *selection* to use (Handled
by: Sunday, but Jordi should take the task) [2];
•Action3| seeking consensus on the *selection*
criteria to be used (Handled by: Noah) [3];
•Action4| ...another necessary voluntary effort? [4]
~°~

...this process aimed to provide to the PDWG
an opportunity to enforce its PDP [5] in these,
sad times, without its Chairs. The entire process
is modular. It has been built by various volunteers
and it's still open at this time, if a new module
appears to be necessary.

IMHO, it's an amaizing experiment which teachs
us how to evolve together...despite our different
views.

A Secretariat facility have been confirmed
by the CEO [6]. A good new!

We should also work on defining deadlines
for each of the modules; including the way
forward...

Any taker to handle the new proposed module?
{or a different view to satisfy those needs?}

...another opportunity to oppose this process,
or just part of it, is offered to the PDWG.

Thanks for all efforts & blessings!
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012472.html>
[2]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012475.html>
[3]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012478.html>
[4]: ...anyone is free to complete if something
seems to be missing.
[5]: CPM section 3.3
<https://afrinic.net/policy/manual#PDWG>
[6]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012537.html>