[rpd] Last Call Announcement - IPv4 Soft Landing - bis (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Dec 15 03:05:52 UTC 2017

Omo,

The Co-chair posted a public message which implied they had already determined consensus on the policy in question prematurely and prior to the close of last call. I believe this was a simple mistake on their part and said as much. I did, however, state what I would do if it turned out that this was an intentional subversion of the process.

I am attempting to protect the process as written and as quoted by you. I do not understand how you can claim I am attempting to subvert it.

You are correct, your message attacks what I said and not me personally, so it is not ad hominem. It is, however still quite erroneous on factual grounds.

Owen