[rpd] Last Call Announcement - IPv4 Soft Landing - bis (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07)

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Fri Dec 15 05:47:36 UTC 2017

Owen,

Rough consensus determined at the PPM is what takes a policy
into last call. Co-chairs evaluate feedback received in last call and
determine if there are any objections that invalidate this consensus.
 Sustained objections are not necessarily substantive.

I admit I could have been clearer.  I pasted in reply to a particular
message but just caught up with e-mails after the ppm and my remark about
subverting the process included the messages and petitions on rpd since
Lagos.

Omo