[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Recall Request

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:13:25 UTC 2021

Hello

I am quite astonished to see some of the more “experienced” members keep
giving names to others, calling them “puppet” “not real people” comment
etc.

Is our community a hierarchical system now that more “experienced” members
can just point at others just because they *stayed* in the list longer
without actually offering any sound arguments but just giving other’s
names? I find that quite disrespectful.

Is our community turning to an exclusive old member VIP list than an
intellectual platform that offers fruitful debates?

Elvis.