[rpd] False allegations by Fernando Frediani

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Jul 5 10:39:08 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 12:54 PM Paul Hjul <hjul.paul at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Message: 1

>> Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:04:20 -0300

>> From: Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com>

>> To: rpd at afrinic.net

>> Subject: Re: [rpd] More confusion from Noah

>> On 04/07/2021 06:32, Paul Hjul wrote:

>> > Firstly I'd appreciate it if you didn't mail me personally but rather

>> > kept the discussion properly within the group. I note the carbon copy

>> > to the group so I would see what is commented without it being sent

>> > additionally to my inbox. People who act in good faith are welcome to

>> > email me separately if they want to have a more personal discussion

>> > but I don't like emails from bad faith actors, crooks or liars.

>> What is the propose of this direct and personal attack towards Noah ?

>> If we use such words when we dislike other's people points we tend to

>> turn this forum in a very bad place.

>> I believe calling people crook and liar is not in accordance to multiple

>> points AfriNic Code of Conduct mainly I and III and should not be

>> tolerated.

>> Therefore if this is not repaired by the author I want to call for the

>> attention of the Co-Chairs and Staff for this violation of Code of

>> Conduct as these situations should not be stimulated or tolerated.

>> Regards

>> Fernando

> I did not call him a crook or a liar. I would only do so after a

> foundation to do so is established. I identified him as a bad faith actor,

> for which there is a firm foundation both in this thread (his attempt at

> intimidation) and generally.

Please.....Your attempt to smear me wont work. So many apologists of IPv$
Brokers have tried since 2008.

> This forum is a very bad place because of the bad faith and unresponded to

> attempts to intimidate and belittle which Noah has made a staple of his

> engagements with people.

Grow a backbone dude... You are the bad faith actor purporting to be self
righteous.

One of the means of attempting to intimidate that people embark on is to

> drive communication away from the group - as would occur if I replied to

> his email to me - it is a tactic and not one that should be appreciated.

Shame on you Liar. I did not respond to you alone, I responded to you and
the entire rpd group which was also in copy.

*The archive of my response to you which you claim was private is publicly
available here.*

*https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013441.html
<https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013441.html>*

Stop lying to the group that I messaged you privately yet the message is
perfectly achieved publicly for the record.

If you are going to attempt to smear me or intimidate me with your
supremacist crap, try harder dude.

Cheers,
Noah