[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Jun 6 18:57:40 UTC 2021

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021, 20:34 aziz halim, <azizlfax88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 Anthony.

> I’d also like to add that this policy should go back to discussion for the

> simple reason that it completely misreads the main role of RIRs.

This is an invalid objection.

More precisely, and as many individuals have commented on the PPM,

100 people against and 10 people in favor might still be rough consensus.

RIRs have nothing to do with the resource routing process, it is safe to

> say that it is totally out of their mandate scope.

What do you think of the IRR run by AFRINIC?

Should AFRINIC still run an IRR?

Noah

Noah