[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:56:33 UTC 2021

Dear All,
I thought we were converging at a point. I am a bit thrown off with the
claim that we are not making any progress, as been espouse by Alain.

I am of the strong opinion that the Secretariat has made an attempt to
summarize our rantings into some cohesive plan. Therefore, I suggest we
work with this summary.

Particular item 1 clearly, will bring us out of the woods. I am hoping to a
see a Nomcom in the next few days calling for nominations and making
efforts at organising an election.

This we can achieve within a period of 4 to 6 weeks. The community should
rally around the Secretariat to achieve the right thing. We should not
encourage anyone to do otherwise.

Cheers
Daniel