[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Feb 17 09:10:46 UTC 2021

Hi Arnaud,

I agree with you and we have a precedent of chairs sending this report in copy to the list. What I’m not sure is if this happened with all the co-chairs (I wish, as you said, because transparency is key).

However, following the PDP, chairs are not obliged to do that. The problem here is not just that, is the interpretation of what is a report of the discussions. It is a very generic definition, which some participants, looking at the previous chair’s reports could say “this is fine” or “this is not enough”. So, asking for a specific format “because” this is what we got from previous chairs, is wrong and against the PDP. We will only be able to judge if the emails where having sufficient information only when we get a copy of them.

Again, to make it clear, I fully agree with you, it should have been done that way, but the way has been done is not incorrect. I hope we can verify that by having a copy from the staff or the co-chairs about those emails.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet