[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

Taiwo Oye taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:29:29 UTC 2021

Dear Arnaud

I see you once again attack persons instead of issues. You are really
improving at this skill.

There is a clear contradictory statement made by two parties.

- The co-chairs claim an email was sent for ratification of atleast two
policies to the board

- the board claims to have not received any email for policy ratification
sent to them.

How else do u propose we solve this dilemma than the logical solution
presented by Owen.

*Note: please solutions only*

Kind regards

Taiwo O