[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:19:51 UTC 2021

Hum please see inline

Le mar. 16 févr. 2021 à 13:44, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> a écrit :

> On Feb 16, 2021, at 05:22 , Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Owen,

> 1st: How would the cochairs send a WG discussions report and ratification

> request to board without Cc’ing the rpd list?

> This constitutes a clear violation of the transparency principle and long

> standing practices of the WG...( report to board always made public)

> I’ve been on this list for a long time… I don’t recall any of the co-chair

> requests to the board for ratification being sent to this list, yet you say

> this has always happened?

> Is my memory so faulty?

Your memory is not faulty.

Your real participation in the PDP in this region started when the last
former two cochairs got elected and as they never published their report
to board... you can't remember that...

The problem is that you did not try to search the archives and also did not
find anything wrong if reports to board were not made public...

But as I said in my previous mail... you are definitely on a mission
against the "*vapoware"* for reasons which are now visible and you can’t
even act consistently.

If your memory tells you that cochairs never publish their report to
board... why are you now asking that this one be made public?

Why should these reports be kept secret?

Previous cochairs adhered to the transparency principle and always made
public their report to board....

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2017/007944.html

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2019/009079.html

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2018/008498.html

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2018/008499.html

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2018/008500.html

> 2nd: how come board would not have received a mail sent by cochairs?

Arnaud