[rpd] Resignation of Policy Development Appeal Committee member

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:50:16 UTC 2021

Hi Fernando,

I'm confused. You apparently have some reservations about the past
co-chairs, or about my response, could you be direct, and speak frankly as
well?

While I referenced my previous comments which bothered on the issue of the
co-chairs, this was to buttress my point on the need for the community to
communicate with more decorum while addressing one another(AFRINIC staff
inclusive).

Taking up a paid position demands a good measure of respect for those being
led/Serviced, more so those who have volunteered to serve. I have clearly
argued that there should be respect for these individuals and their mental
health should be put into considerations while debating or in dispute.
There are a few with a penchant for bullying and oppressing
officials until their demands are met. I speak up against these.

I have spoken directly, and hope this is frank enough.

*Best Regards,*

*UBAH ANTHONY.*