[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:37:43 UTC 2021

Hello community,

I see no issues with suggestions that Owen pointed out, which I am in support of. To settle the matter once and for all, I see no other option than for the co-chairs to resend the email to both the RPD list and the board so that we can all move forward from this, including setting a new clean state the next co-chairs to do their job as well.

Elvis.