[rpd] New Proposal Received | Simple PDP Update for the new “Normal” (Draft-1)

Gaby Giner gabyginernetwork at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:33:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

Regarding this proposal, I'm afraid I have to disagree with section 3.4.2
for not including the qualifier "*dropping the policy completely" *in the
last sentence
*. *
This is what it should say instead: "For every DPP/version that doesn't
reach consensus, the Chairs should clearly state the reasons, in order for
the authors to be able to work in an improved version *or drop the policy
completely."*

In addition to that, I also mostly disagree with section 3.4.3 because if a
major objection is found during the last call, the policy should go back to
the discussion phase - just like any other policy that did not reach
consensus. I also believe this policy will need to be reworded to have a
more comprehensive version and be discussed and presented again.

Sincerely, Gaby.