[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Mar 1 12:31:50 UTC 2020

Marcus,

I dont think Owen will ever understand what we are talking about.

I believe since Jordi is not conflicted that is why he was able to see
through what everyone is concerned about hence his very simple proposal.

I hope that AfriNIC Limited in listening.....

There must be transparency when it comes to this matter.

Noah