[rpd] End of LAST call

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Feb 8 07:44:15 UTC 2020

Thanks for responding. I never said neither pretended to say, that we are getting ignored, just we didn't get any email from your side like this one. Now, we know that you’re still working on it.

What I want to make sure is to:
Understand if there is really any justified objection that the authors missed and address it then in a new version.
Otherwise, have time for the appeal before the next meeting, as in case the appeal fails in your favor, we may need to send a new version in time for the meeting, even that version doesn’t have any changes (at the moment I don’t think there is any possible change).

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet