[rpd] End of LAST call

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sat Feb 1 17:44:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 01/02/2020 11:33, Paschal Ochang wrote:

> I think its usually impossible to track all objections raised.

-1 (disagree)

> It might

> be too much of a workload for the cochairs to track objections and map

> them to answers to come out with a conclusion.

"might" - agree.
they can ask for help. Or: see Nishal's email.

> However, just as people

> here have said they can request for help. Furthermore, I think the

> authors can also assist in doing that during their responses to

> objections

Below I see the author referring to the archive link of the email the he
trusts is the issue, and responds with the link to the archive of his
response. This *is* help from author(s) clarifying what they respond to
and how they respond(ed) to it.

> cos it will be easier to document that way to show a

> documented addressing of objections to prove that all has been addressed.

the so-called "objections" are maybe not specific enough.
I've sent an email about the vague "does not provide a sufficient
period" yesterday. Awaiting response.

Thanks,
Frank