[rpd] New policy proposals and updated ones - RPKI-ROAs

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 4 10:06:38 UTC 2020

The current state of RPKI infrastructure, does not provide a sufficient
period between revocation of ROA and notification that a given prefix
has been allocated to an organization, which can impact considerably on
allocations. Except we can be able to provide a sufficient period or
create a different procedure, the proposal for the RPKI-ROAs does not fly.

Simply,

Daniel