[rpd] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Sun Nov 10 17:58:22 UTC 2019

Hi Chevalier.

Please allow me to be blunt.  That's short sighted.

We cannot transfer IN from other regions unless we allow OUT.

All the other RIRs require reciprocal *compatible* policies, which means
bi-directional transfers.

Not allowing this means we can't get resources in either.

Kind Regards,
Jaco Kroon
C.E.O.

*T:* +27 (0)12 021 0000 | *F:* +27 86 648 8561 | *E:* jaco at iewc.co.za
*W:* iewc.co.za <https://www.iewc.co.za/> | *A:* Unit 201, Building 2B,
Sunwood Park, Queen's Crescent Lynnwood, Pretoria

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Interexcel/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Interexcel/> Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+InterexcelCoZaPTA/posts> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/interexcel-world-connection/>