[rpd] Legacy holders?

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jul 3 20:03:30 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 6:21 AM Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> Do they enforce this requirement in countries where no such license is

> required?

I dont know of any country with no telecommunications regulatory authority
in Africa but from my personal experience, I have found it rather great
that AfriNIC members services asks for such licenses since they are
mandated with the management of Internet Number Resources in Africa.

> Do they track the licensing requirements of each of the nations in the

> service region?

I dont have an answer to this question but perhaps if necessary they would.

> That sounds like a lot of overhead to me.

Not really....