[rpd] Inbound Policy

Christopher Mwangi christopher.mwangi at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Dec 6 17:22:59 UTC 2016

"that some folk in community may not buy a good idea if it's presented
in distasteful manner does not mean the same folk will buy a bad idea
if it's presented in a tasteful manner."

>>>But this is exactly what is happening .My interpretations based on the observations on engagements,arguments and policy discussions.

Let's be realistic , we may not all like each other's guts so much, our ways of expressing our points may not be everyone's everday favourite, but as the community bestowed with such a huge responsibility of shaping tomorrow Internet connectivy we have a higher responsibility of growing beyond that.

Thanks,
Christopher