[rpd] Inbound Policy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:48:38 UTC 2016

The more i read this comments, the more i see a greater role of the
co-chairs to step up and provide leadership beyond facilitating
discussions, we all agree there is a challenge (problem somewhere) it
would be best for us to arrive at some form of consensus even if it is
rough on how to address the situation other than blaming each other as
is the case in this thread. I think objectivity should be our ultimate
goal regardless of colour or location we are all sons and daughters of
the African continent and should strive to arrive at solutions that
move the African continent to the next level otherwise we remain a
laughing stock to the rest of the world by our actions and inactions.

Best Regards