[rpd] Inbound Policy

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:31:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Christopher Mwangi
<christopher.mwangi at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:
>> "And when dealing with a community of different shades of skin color,
>> languages, cultures and levels of exposure to our ecosystem, you need
>> to be mindful that the way you argue, not the substance of your
>> argument, is what mostly drives the point home"
>>
> this worries me,

it should not

> and I hope you are wrong.

if i were, we wouldn't be where we are

> It means the community is
> willing to buy just about anything just because it is "presented" well.

that's how you've elected to interpret my words.

that some folk in community may not buy a good idea if it's presented
in distasteful manner does not mean the same folk will buy a bad idea
if it's presented in a tasteful manner.