[rpd] remote participation

Willy MANGA mangawilly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:43:34 UTC 2016

Hi Saul,
don't know why there's no web interface but if possible you can connect
with various client as stated on the page .

Maybe AFRINIC staff should explain a bit longer how to connect .

In my case I use various jabber client (gajim, pidgin) with my corporate
account. But it should be available with a gmail account too :)

But you are right to request the web interface too.

--
Willy Manga
freenode: ongolaBoy