[rpd] remote participation

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Tue Nov 29 12:40:25 UTC 2016

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 4:33 PM, Saul Stein <saul at enetworks.co.za> wrote:
>

> Apparently there is a new one that wasn’t ready in time, but then why was the old one removed?

Hi Saul,

Not quite correct - it is ready. It simply was not taken live (yet), as the jabber chat room service remains available, active and used, without an embedded web interface on the meetinging site. Clear instructions are provided on the site to join the room with any desktop or third-party web client.

However, based on your feedback that you miss the embedded interface, our team is working right now on getting that up for you.

Regards,
Daniel