[rpd] remote participation

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Tue Nov 29 12:47:11 UTC 2016

Thanks guys, but I think that it's fair to remember, IT must just work and
be easy.

Not sure who is responsible for these systems, but we should always be
going forward, not backward. Don't disable old working solutions until
they are replaced.

Honestly, I have no idea my gmail details...

Thanks Daniel, looking forward to the online room working