[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:09:22 UTC 2016

Hello Christian,

I hope you are not implying that the Co-Chair declared rough consensus to
last call for a policy proposal in Gaborone? as I don't think it should be
difficult to confirm/verify if that happened or not.

However, there are clear guidelines in the PDP to follow if you were not
satisfied with the call of the Co-Chairs on a particular proposal.

I hope that helps.

Regards
Speaking on personal behalf and as former Co-Chair of the PDWG.
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos