[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Nov 8 19:35:56 UTC 2016

Christian,

Position 4:09:50 in the recording of Gaborone June 8th 2016 as found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR6UNQnrqcs

I quote – “Thanks authors – so we did not declare consensus on this policy proposal and it will be back to the mailing list for further discussion and maybe amendment”

I also strongly suggest you look at the consensus call on the floor itself in the show of hands – which is not a vote but it is an indicator.  While they do not show in the video the hands of those who said supported with amendment – they do show the show of hands for those completely opposed, and there were a fair number of them.

Since consensus is defined by a lack of valid and sustained objection, consensus was clearly NOT reached on the floor.

Andrew