[rpd] Lame delegation in AFRINIC WHOIS database

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Wed Oct 26 10:53:49 UTC 2016

Hi
Well, in the MyAfrinic portal, you aren't supposed to be able to add
assigments for IP space, until you have delegated the reverse if I recall.
So it is actually a bigger question - if the reverse delegation if
fake/false/lame then what should happen with the assignments as it would
affect IP usage when requesting more space.

Saul