[rpd] Accountability assessment - PDP review?

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Wed Oct 26 08:43:46 UTC 2016

Hi S. Moonesamy,

If you have tried unsuccessfully to reach the current co-chairs, please
let us know so that the issue can be addressed. As you are well aware,
we have 2 chairs with the expectation that at least one of them will be
active/attentive at any given time.

It would also be nice if you could help us understand the relevance of
the historical reference so it can be properly applied.

Regards,
Dewole.