[AFRINIC-rpd] Request to recall Emile Milandou as PDWG co-chair

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Thu Feb 21 13:34:53 UTC 2013

According to the AfriNIC 16 Policy Development Working Group minutes:

   "Emile Milandou from Congo Brazaville volunteered to serve.  Mr Milandou was
    unanimously seconded by the PDWG, by majority show of
hands.  Paulos announced
    Emile as the new PDWG co-chair in replacement for McTim, to serve
a 2-year term."

The last message from Emile Milandou to the Resource Policy
Discussion mailing list is dated 23 May 2012.  I send a request to
the Policy Development Working Group co-chairs on 27 January,
2013.  There wasn't any reply from Emile Milandou.  I sent another
request to the Policy Development Working Group co-chairs on 28
January, 2013.  There wasn't any reply from Emile Milandou.

Emile Milandou has not participated in any policy development
discussions since he was selected as Policy Development Working Group
co-chair.  Would you support a request to recall Emile Milandou as
co-chair of the Policy Development Working Group?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy