[rpd] Accountability assessment - PDP review?

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Oct 26 07:32:07 UTC 2016

Hi Sami,

[I could not find the email address of the other co-Chair]

At 00:05 25-10-2016, Omo Oaiya wrote:
>**Some questions for the community and co-chairs**
>
>- How do we fix issues #3 and #4?
>
>- Will the proposals returned to the list be presented in
>AFRINIC-25? if yes, what will be the discussion points be and for
>which expected outcomes?

A few years ago, I sent the following message to the mailing list:
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2013/003105.html  This region
has a history of Working Group Chairs disappearing once they are
appointed.  That was taken into account when the PDP was written.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy