[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Tue Aug 30 00:06:15 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel, Amreesh,
At 03:21 29-08-2016, Amreesh Phokeer wrote:
>Let me add that this article is not authoritative and has neither
>been endorsed nor authorised by AFRINIC.
>The statements are baseless as no hard facts have been provided.

Afrinic Ltd can discuss about the statements with the IPv6 Forum if
it has any concerns about the statement made by the President of the
IPv6 Forum.

One of the core values of Afrinic Ltd is transparency.  It is up to
its management to determine whether there is a problem and, if that
is the case, what it wants to do about it.  As I might be asked
whether I sent a report, I'll copy this message to the CEO.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy