[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Fabian Jr afabbie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:27:59 UTC 2016

i was a new comer at some point way back 2012 ... as a PI

i think i asked IPv4 and ASN ... automatically i got IPv6 (/48)...... i thought this started long ago!

i think what we need to try to figure out and possibly do is to have a Guide ready to give to the new comers/applicants to guide them from the start on how to do at least a DUAL STACK.... to let them start using IPv6 automatically and use IPV4 at the same to allow them continue access those resources elsewhere which are still on IPv4.....
im trying to think of a scenario of showing new users (applicants) that it's IPv6 era now.... but we are forced to somehow embed IPv4 in order to continue access services still on V4.....

Arbogast Fabian,

cell:+255-78-447-8387