[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Sat Jun 18 11:55:02 UTC 2016

Hi Honest,
At 08:11 08-06-2016, Honest Ornella GANKPA wrote:
>It was mentioned earlier that the larger demands / blocks in v4
>ressources in 2016 were not made by South Africa , Kenya etc....
>I would encourage everyone to visit the link below

I read the public information available about IPv4 allocations to get
an idea of whether I could rely on the statistics.  I found a few
inaccuracies when the IPv4 allocations are aggregated by country.

The IPv4 /11 allocations by (unverified) country are: Egypt, Morocco,
Seychelles, South Africa and Tunisia.

The IPv4 /12 allocations by (unverified) country are: Djibouti,
Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Mauritius, Nigeria, Seychelles, South Africa
and Tunisia.

The IPv4 /13 allocations by (unverified) country are: Angola,
Djibouti, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Sudan and Zimbabwe.

The IPv4 /14 allocations by (unverified) country are: Cote d'Ivoire,
Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mauritius,
South Africa, Togo, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.

The IPv4 /15 allocations by (unverified) country are: Angola, Cote
d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Djibouti, Egypt, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya,
Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sudan, Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy