[rpd] New Proposal - "Internet Number Resources Audit by AFRINIC (AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT01)

ALAIN AINA aalain at trstech.net
Sat May 28 12:55:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

Let not focus too much on how we handle reports and complaints. Staff will provide supporting documents on how they will implement.

Reasons for reports, documentations to be provided and affected resources and parties, shall tell staff what to do.

If the question is still "on which basis an organization would be reported by another ?”

Non-complance to policies and RSA basis coupled with information to establish evidences as listed at section 3.4.

Thanks

—Alain