[rpd] New Proposal - "Internet Number Resources Audit by AFRINIC (AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT01)

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:48:38 UTC 2016

Hi Ornella

> On 27 May 2016, at 17:53, Honest Ornella GANKPA <honest1989 at gmail.com> wrote
> I have one question however: on which basis an organization would be reported by another?

Excellent question! I would suggest that reporting should not automatically trigger an audit. Personally I would prefer to just confirm the audit right (which already exists, so this may be unnecessary but not really a problem to confirm it), and leave it to staff to determine if and when to invoke them.

Competitor complains are IMHO not a valid basis for an automatic audit and staff should be able to weed out valid complaints from attempts to disrupt.

Mike