[rpd] [members-discuss] Board Composition

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 17:01:39 UTC 2016

@Dorothy,
>>>...so we are forced to use proxy/external indicators such as: do they work together and/or are they used to working together towards a >>>common goal in the context of the workplace.

True that and a very good indicator/proxy we could rely on.
But one can also flip this around  and argue that this indicator is  actually an advantage.  That a few board members already have a working chemistry towards a common goal as demonstrated in their workplace :-)
Anyway, I know am pushing the boundary. So you are right, better rest the case and  let the people decide.
walu.