[rpd] [members-discuss] Board Composition

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:31:53 UTC 2016

Le 5 mai 2016 16:22, "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh>
a écrit :

> Unfortunately we are unable to probe people's minds (at least with the
current state of technology)  so we are forced to use proxy/external
indicators such as: do they work together and/or are they used to working
together towards a common goal in the context of the workplace.

I can say well said too.

> Anyone with the mind probe technology please contact me. It could be very
useful.

Me too.

> I think this discussion is exhausted for now. We await the election
results!

Right.

> best
>
> Dorothy K. Gordon
> Director-General
> Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
> Mobile: 233 265005712
> Direct Line: 233 302 683579
> Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
> Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com

mind that puts AfriNIC interests above personal interests.