[rpd] [members-discuss] why to me, AFRINIC

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Fri Nov 20 13:29:55 UTC 2015

I am finding this amusing now. Normal mortals like me would typically
follow the developers guidance and stick with supported software -
https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/download_file.html

If this was really installed in 2014, all I can say is please try not to
spam me again.  I am quite often checking mail on my mobile and having
'00s of unsolicited mail is a pain.

Thank you!

-Omo