[rpd] [members-discuss] why to me, AFRINIC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

Like I said this happened few days ago and I notified AfriNIC directly, so
I don't think it's necessarily an issue of whether AfriNIC was actively
aware or not. In some cases, it's the client that notices service issue and
reports such to the provider. That's why support contacts are there.

This should not also be entirely blamed on a software bug, as it could just
be a minor ticketing loop and a newer software version would have still
behaved the same way.

I read a blog sometime ago about airports in France still using windows
3.1, while that is quite extreme, I think just explains how principle of
"if-its-serving don't worry"could help.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.