[rpd] [members-discuss] why to me, AFRINIC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:52:40 UTC 2015

Yeah going by supported versions can be less expensive to manage. However
in an environment where there is enough confidence/resource for support
internally and where other integrations depends on a particular version,
one has to think twice about updates.

Nevertheless, this is neither to judge on what is best as environment
differ and AfriNIC tech would be in the best position to determine what is
best for them unless they provide enough details that would enable us
advice better (if they require help).

That said, In addition to your point about them not spamming you again, I
would add that AfriNIC team should improve on its incidence response time
owning to the fact that this has lingered for quite a few days.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.