[rpd] Integrity Issues

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:05:53 UTC 2015

The board seems to behave as an entity above the community and not  as a
structure mandated by the community, to serve the community, and commands
her like in an autocratic system, where  members of the community do NOT
have  right to share their view openly without any aggression.

I have sadly read this mail from Grace where in attached there is a mail
from Mr Andrew, aggressive to him off list. We think the Board should
respect the community and take relevant action on this issue which is in
against RIR practices.

Lastly, would you please provide us a timeline for the minutes of the
meeting where Mr Andrew integrity was tabled at Board level?

Failing to do that, consider the community point of view that the Mr Andrew
integrity issue is still pending.