Fwd: [rpd] Integrity Issues

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:05:02 UTC 2015

Sera Chair

The board seems to behave as an entity above the community and not  as a
structure mandated by the community, to serve the community, and commands
her like in an autocratic system, where  members of the community do NOT
have  right to share their view openly without any aggression.

I have sadly read this mail from Grace where in attached there is a mail
from Mr Andrew, aggressive to him off list. We think the Board should
respect the community and take relevant action on this issue which is in
against RIR practices.

Lastly, would you please provide us a timeline for the minutes of the
meeting where Mr Andrew integrity was tabled at Board level?

Failing to do that, consider the community point of view that the Mr Andrew
integrity issue is still pending.

Thanks

Best regards
Dear Afrinic Board and Community

My interest is in the community being assured that Afrinic is behaving
in public interest. I have no interest in personal disputes among you
big guys on the Board but I know that RIR accountability means more
community empowerment including demand for transparency and power to
recall Board members should they not act in community interest. The
concern is you guys are thinking of your persons not the community and
in this time of IANA transition we are risking entire RIR system in
being personal. If one wants to be a community leader he should be
willing to subject himself to scrutiny without recourse to courts as
it's not a birth right to be on Afrinic Board.

Regards

Please if you have anything to add on the discuss do not send it to me
offlist Mr Andrew.

Thanks you