[rpd] Integrity Issues

serge ilunga sergekbk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:05:22 UTC 2015

Dear Chair,

All of this would be avoided if the minute requested by the community was
shared on time.
Let's me say again that we need trust to have our community to survive.
During Tunis AGMM, issues were raised and statement made that led the
community to ask to publish the minute.
I think that the way things are handled will lead to the lost of Trust that
you need to lead the community.
Unless we are acting for our personal interest, we shall disaprove
threatens to sue some community members as we are seeing.
BOD members are among community leaders and they shall be opened to accept
criticism.

Kind Regards.

*Serge ILUNGA KABWIKA*
*Skype: sergekbk*