[rpd] Policy areas to consider

ARTHUR CARINDAL arthur at afrinic.net
Fri Jul 3 08:54:59 UTC 2015

Hello Andrew

AFRINIC staff remain available for any further clarification.

Regards
Arthur Carindal N.
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC Ltd.
t:  +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AFRINIC-23 in Brazzaville, Congo
21 to 27 November 2015