[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Jul 2 16:05:21 UTC 2015

There are numbers on the website,

But they don't seem to quite add up :) And there seems to be some disagreement over if they include the soft landing space and if there are other reservations etc.

So I'd like the authoritative position from the staff.

Andrew Alston
Group Head of IP Strategy
[cid:7E07F941-CB32-4259-A36E-61371D6D5CA0]
Sameer business Park, Block A, Mombasa Road. Nairobi, Kenya
T: +254 205000000 -  M: +254 733 2222 04 - E: andrew.alston at liquidtelecom.com