[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Jul 2 16:10:18 UTC 2015

Apologies,

I realized why I couldn¹t make sense of this :) I was being an idiot and
assuming that the various fragments were 40% of a /8 and its obviously a
lot more than a /8.

So these figures actually do make sense which puts it at 2.7 /8s
available, or 1.7 if we knock off a /8 for soft landing.

Thanks

Andrew Alston
Group Head of IP Strategy

Sameer business Park, Block A, Mombasa Road. Nairobi, Kenya

T: +254 205000000 -  M: +254 733 2222 04 - E:
andrew.alston at liquidtelecom.com