[rpd] AfriNIC RSA & policy improvement

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jul 2 07:19:40 UTC 2015

On 1 July 2015 at 19:39, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On 22 Jun 2015 06:03, "Vladimir Kangin" <v at kangin.org> wrote:
> >

> > Some board members want to become an IP brokers and trade IP.. Isn't
>
> > smart? You want to go though then pay money... sounds very good business
> > for them!

Just looking at this critically, do you suppose we can believe you were
requested for money before you offered to give? Vladimir, did you offer our
board members money to get resources allocated?

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson