[members-discuss] [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:38:54 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Sander Steffann <sander at steffann.nl> wrote:

> I wanted the board to be aware of which information had been accessible to
> the public (the mailing list had already been openly accessible for several
> months). I did not share the information beyond the board and I trust the
> board to handle things appropriately.

The downloaded archive was shared with selected Board members, not with the
Board.

In any case, I am waiting for the investigation report that will hopefully
tell us if the list has been "mis-configured" from the beginning, the
security removed at some point or if the system was hacked.

>From what I know, the instructions given were to set up a private list, as
for all previous NomCom lists.

Boubakar