[members-discuss] [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Mon Jun 8 14:58:23 UTC 2015

Hi Boubakar,

> Let's assume that this is what happened. So, why sharing the downloaded archive with others after you have realised that this was a private list?

I wanted the board to be aware of which information had been accessible to the public (the mailing list had already been openly accessible for several months). I did not share the information beyond the board and I trust the board to handle things appropriately.

With hindsight I may have overreacted. My apologies.
Sander